Wednesday, October 4, 2017

POST 1: My autobiography

Hello!
In my first post I will talk about me :). 
My name is Paulina Medina and I'm nineteen years old. I was born on October 4th, 1998 in the commune of Puente Alto, two years after me and my family going to live to Paine, where I did my elementary and high school in " Colegio Santa María de Paine". Currently I'm in first year of the career of Sociology in "Universidad de Chile".
In my family we are five persons. My dad, my mom, my sister and his son and me. And we have a dog! It's a golden retriever and we call Hatchy (like Hachiko movie), and I have a bunny called Milk but in the house of my boyfriend because my parents don't want it :(. 
When I have time I like so much, ride a bike and meet with my friends of high school, and, obviously take a nap (a loooong nap). Frequently I think I'm so lazy because I don't do too much. 

Thanks for read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment