Wednesday, October 4, 2017

POST 3: My favorite piece of technology


Resultado de imagen para Laptop Asus

Hi! In this post I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology (duh, haha). I have two favorite pieces of technology: my cellphone and the laptop, but now I'm going to talk about my laptop because currently it is the thing that I use more. I have it since May, 2017 and it was a gift from my uncle, who died on that date (so sad).
I use my laptop every day, because I do my homework, I read, I chat with my friends on social networks (because we can't see each other everytime), and practically I do everything in my laptot. I like this objet because I think it is very useful and it has a sentimental value. My life without this would be very hard, because like I said, I do everything in my laptop.

Thanks for read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment