Wednesday, October 4, 2017

POST 2: Why did you choose your career/study program?

Hello again!
Now I'm going to talk about my career and how I choose it. 
When I was a child I liked cats and dogs, so I wanted to be a veterinarian. Years before, I wanted to be a psychologist. And when I was 15 years old I found the career of Sociology, I come to read about it and I like so much,because I thought that so interesting -try to- understand the behavior of the society. For 3 years I was so decided, but when I was in my last year of high school I feel so confuse. I didn't know if studying sociology or politic sciences, but at the end, I choose sociology, for an advice of my teacher of philosophic. 
Currently, my experience in university has been hard but good. I'm tired all the time but I have met a lot of cute persons and I learn too much. I'm so grateful. 
Sincerely I don't know what kind of work I want, but I'm sure during my career I will found something. 
Thanks for read!

No comments:

Post a Comment