Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 4: My Best Friend

I have two best friends: Felipe and Belén. But I will talk only about Belén because Felipe is angry with me (I don't know why, so sad -again-). 
I met with Belen in school in the year 2004 when we were five years, but we are friends since 2007 (teen years ago), I don't know the precise moment but I remember that she was so funny.
We are live a lot of moments together, and one of them is when on my birth number fourteen, she stayed the night in my home and we ate Nutella, and watch a horror movie. At the next day we didn't get up to go to the school. It was terrible!
I think she is my best friend because is a very comprensive person, and when I'm sad, she always know what to do or say to me. She's a big support to me and I love her so much! (But I never say because we're not so affectionate). 
She is a great person! you should know him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment